logo hva international



Have you lost your diploma? Need a copy of your list of marks? Upon request, the AUAS can issue an extract (a certified copy) from the examination registry.

Besides your original diploma, this certified copy is the only valid proof of graduation. If necessary, a statement in Dutch or English can be appended to this document (depending on the programme). There is no charge for this service.  

We can also issue your list of marks if desired, which we will provide in Dutch. If you would like a copy in English, please translate the subject names yourself and e-mail your translation to us. Use the Nuffic translation glossary to do so.

Application form for copy of degree certificate /list of marks for alumni

Students without a diploma, ask for a copy of list of marks here

Published by  Communication 24 July 2015