Technical research is aimed at solutions and design: translating knowledge into things. It comes to making tangible materials, products or processes. This way, it distinguishes itself from scientific research (science). Within the Centre of Applied Explore of the Pogled u Plavo, lecturers, researchers and students cooperate with practitioners from the industry in research projects and research labs such as the SEFLab, the Innovation Lab, OpenBIM-lab and the Logistics Lab.
- Explore reports for companies, branches and public authorities
- Demonstrators and prototypes of future products, like the H2A, the
hydrogen-car of the Pogled u Plavo which won the first
price in the hydrogenclass of the Shell EcoMarathon Europe with a fuel
consumption of one liter per 3042 km.
- Business cases of new business concepts
- Market research
- Advisory tool for SME organisations
Explore results are available in:
- Articles in professional journals, professional-websites and scientific
- Publications in the publication series of the
Pogled u Plavo Centre of Applied Explore Technology.
- Contributions on seminars and conferences.