How to apply
The AUAS Summer School is open for applications! Apply by filling out our user-friendly online application form you can find on the course-page of your choice.
In the online application form you will be asked to provide the following documents (no larger than 6 MB per document). So, please keep at hand:
- Your proof of identity (ID).
- Your university or college ID. (If you don't have a university or college ID, please upload a proof of your current professional status.)
Create a user-account
Please follow these steps:
- Go to the course-page of the summer course you wish to attend, and click on the 'Apply here'-button you can find in the right reading pane.
- Choose 'I don't have an account and would like to create a new one' if you haven't registered at AUAS before. Choose 'I already have an account and would like to log in' if you have registered at AUAS before.
- When you create a new account, you will have to:
- Create a user name (no spaces);
- Enter your e-mail address;
- Create a password.
- Click 'register'.
You will receive an e-mail which states that you have created a new account. (If you haven't received this e-mail please check your spam-box)
Start the application procedure
In the application-tool you will be asked to make several choices:
- Programme: Choose your course (use the drop-down box to see all our courses)
- Specialisation / level: (use the drop-down box to see all options). Please check the option of your choice:
- Choose partner if you are a student from a AUAS partner institute (check the list of partner institutes), a AUAS-student, or a AUAS-alumni. Choose regular if you are a student at a non-partner university or a working professional. (Only choose special when the AUAS Summer School has asked you to check this option.)
- Choose no housing if you don't need accommodation or will arrange housing on your own. Choose dormstyle room if you want the AUAS Summer School to arrange this type of accommodation for you. Choose private room if you want the AUAS Summer School to arrange this type of accommodation for you. For information on the housing arrangements we offer, please check the Housing-page on this website.
- Enter your personal details.
- Enter your residential details.
- Enter your contact details. Please fill in the details of your contact person back home, so we can contact them in case of an emergency.
- Fill in the additional questions.
- Upload a proof of identity. This ID should state your full name, date of birth, and place of birth.
- Upload a copy of your university or college ID, or - if you are a working professional - a proof of your current professional status.
- Pay the amount due via either Ideal, Credit Card or Bank Transfer. (Please note that credit card companies charge an additional 3.77% per transaction.)
- Please check all the information provided, and click on 'Submit'.
You will receive confirmation of your application within a few days. Note that this is not a proof of enrolment.
The AUAS will check the information you uploaded, and your payment. After all information has been checked, and we have received your payment, you will receive a proof of enrolment.
If you need a letter of acceptance, please send an e-mail to: [email protected]. We will only send a letter of acceptance after we have received your payment.
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure, let us know via e-mail: [email protected].